Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads - Set 3
A bundle of 12 NEW distress oxide ink pads - so many reactive colors - mind blown!
Designed by Tim Holtz these incredible distress oxides are a fusion of water reactive dye and pigment dye. Yes - a mix of translucent dye and opaque pigment to change the way you distress, blend, layer and color. Spray with water to activate the oxidation process and chose where and how much to oxidize each layer. Build up colors and layers without them getting muddy. Dry between layers and keep layering. And don't be restricted to using these on light colored card - use these distress oxides and see the colors on kraft or even black paper. Have fun experimenting, take blending and backgrounds to a whole new level, create amazing marbled effects, stamp, stencil and have fun creating. This bundle contains set 3 release of 12 new oxide colors.
- A fusion of water reactive dye and pigment ink.
- Create an oxidized effect when sprayed with water.
- Blend colors when applying wet on wet.
- Layer colors and effects by drying between layers.
- Use directly on surface or with stamps and stencils.
- Blend with ink blending tools and foam.
- This bundle contains the colors Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Bundle Sage, Forest Moss, Evergreen Bough, Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch, Shaded Lilac, Gathered Twigs, and Hickey Smoke.
- 0.5oz re-inkers sold seperately.
- Pigment dye and water reactive dye
- Plastic case
- Each ink pad is 3" x 3"
- Set contains 12 ink pads