- Dual tipped with a brush tip
- Two-toned, with one end containing a color from the ZIG Memory System color range and the other color being a 50 percent tint of that color
- Water-based, permanent, lightfast, acid-free, and photo safe
- Great for brush layering techniques and for creating two-toned blending effects
- Flexible, with a durable felt tip that has strong elasticity
- Keep stored horizontal
- Take two ZIG Brushables and for a few seconds gently touch nib-to-nib. Keep the two pens horizontal and ink will flow from the top pen onto the tip of the second pen creating a multi-colored stroke
- Don't worry about contaminating your markers! After using the blended pen, clean excess ink off onto a piece of scrap paper or towel.
- Press the lighter tip of the zig marker onto your paper firmly and lift, creating teardrop shapes. Arrange these shapes to create flowers, leaves and other botanical elements. Layer the darker shade on top in the same way for more dimension and depth.
- Experiment writing words with the lighter tones and layering the darker tone on top to shade the letters.
- Color onto a rubber stamp and spritz paper or stamp with water to create watercolor impressions.