1. Create a background by adding some color through your stencils with acrylic paint. The Vicki Boutin blending sponge works great for this!
2. Use the background you just created with the stencils & paint and stamp/die cut your flowers. If you don't have a die cutting machine, the Sizzix Big Shot is a great choice
3. Add some watercolor detail with the Oil Pastel Crayons
4. Dab on some paint for extra background details and stamp your sentiment
5. Use the acrylic gel to adhere some glitter for texture
See - isn't that easy? Feel free to check out this video for more of an overview of the Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Collection. I just love how it all works so nicely together. You really can't go wrong.
SHOP VICKI BOUTIN MIXED MEDIA