Gansai Tambi Watercolor - Set of 18
A watercolor set suitable for beginners and professionals
Looking to try your hand at etegami - cards featuring simple, brushed images and thoughtful words? The Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor set has all the colors you need to get started. This set of handcrafted traditional Japanese solid watercolors includes 18 rich colors that glide onto paper with a pleasing opacity and can be used for sketching, illustration, sumi-e, and ink-like wash painting. Get inspired!
- Handcrafted traditional Japanese solid watercolors
- 18-color set includes white, black, scarlet red, red, wine red, lemon yellow, light brown, brown, mid green, green, blue, deep blue, dark pink, purple, may green, ocean green, cornflower blue and cobalt blue.
- Colors are certified non-toxic
- 0.8 in. x 8.7 in. x 6 in.
- Each pan measures approximately 2 in. by 1 in.