Dye Ink Cubes - Amy's Shades Of Green
FREE Shipping over
Choose From 11 Colors:
Your Selected Colors:remove
Estimated Delivery:Get it by
Ship To: 20149
Are you looking for a color palette of ink pads for your projects, but want a travel and budget friendly option to add to your craft arsenal?
Hero Arts Dye Ink Cubes are the answer to your dilemma. These ink pads are the same ink pads you know and love from Hero Arts in a smaller size set that coordinate perfectly for your crafty needs. This ink pad set from Hero Arts contains four coordinating ink pads that are beautiful for layering together and also function beautifully as stand alone ink pads on a variety of projects including card making, event invitations, multi-media, scrapbooking, and embellishments. Dye inks provide saturated, smooth stamped images no matter what stamps you are using including, photopolymer, rubber, or cling stamps.
- Water-based, acid-free, archival, and fade resistant
- Dye Ink for smooth, crisp images every time
- Multi-color palette
- Perfect for a variety of projects
- Smaller sized 1"" x 1"" pads perfect for travel and building your ink pad collection, and if you really love any of the shades in this collection, they are sold individually in full-size ink pads
Tips & Project Ideas
- Event Invitations/Cards (Baby Shower, Wedding, Garden Party, Birthday Party, Pink Florals)
- Put some ink on a non-porous surface directly from the ink pad and spritz a little water and use an ink dauber, waterbrush, or paint brush to create watercolor effects.
- Put some ink on a non-porous surface directly from the ink pad and add texture paste with a spatula; mixing gently and instantly you have a custom colored texture paste to use on mixed media projects or card fronts with stencils or freehanded.