Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Re-inkers - Set 2
Distress oxide no longer reactive and oxidizing? Never fear just re-ink your ink pads with these refills.
Designed by Tim Holtz these incredible distress oxides are a fusion of water reactive dye and pigment dye. This is a set of re-inkers to re-ink the distress oxide ink pads. Distress oxide is a mix of translucent dye and opaque pigment to change the way you distress, blend, layer and color. Spray with water to activate the oxidation process and chose where and how much to oxidize each layer. Build up colors and layers without them getting muddy. Dry between layers and keep layering. And don't be restricted to using these on light colored card - use these distress oxides and see the colors on kraft or even black paper. Have fun experimenting, take blending and backgrounds to a whole new level, create amazing marbled effects, stamp, stencil and have fun creating. This bundle contains re-inkers for set 2 release of 12 oxide colors.
- Re-ink Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads.
- A fusion of water reactive dye and pigment ink.
- Create an oxidized effect when sprayed with water.
- Blend colors when applying wet on wet.
- Layer colors and effects by drying between layers.
- Use directly on surface or with stamps and stencils.
- Blend with ink blending tools and foam.
- This bundle contains the colors Abandoned Coral, Antique Linen, Black Soot, Candied Apple, Frayed Burlap, Lucky Clover, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves, Twisted Citron, Wild Honey
- Distress Oxide Ink Pads sold separately.
- Pigment dye and water reactive dye
- Plastic bottle
- Each reinker contains 1/2 oz
- Set contains 12 reinkers.