Thinking about joining the popular creatives in the bullet journal world? This is THE bullet journal bundle for you! Track the past, organize the present and plan the future - take your list making to the next level!
This amazing bullet journal bundle curated by Blitsy contains everything you need to customize a bullet journal and document anything and everything, such as calendars, goals, habits, moods, lists and more. The core of the bundle is the super popular Leuchtturm1917 Bullet Journal tailored specifically for bullet journaling. Inside the front cover of the journal is the key of your new bullet journal, and this key is at the core of your bullet journal system. Key task bullets are preprinted bullets and there are many blank bullets for you to customize the system for your needs. The journal is a fantastic size to carry around with you, write on your lap, store in your bag and use at home and work. It has the fabulous threadbound binding of other Leuchtturm notebooks which ensures the journal stays flat for writing. There are so many other impressive features too! Also included in the bundle are fantastic writing implements such as the bestselling Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pen Set, perfect for color coding. Also for writing are a set of Faber-Castell Mix and Match Pitt Artist Pens with nibs from super extra fine to medium. Tombow's popular MONO Drawing Set pencils with a Sand Eraser and Faber-Castell Trio Grip Sharpener are great to use in your journal before committing to pen. For adding more color there are Highlighters from Me & My Big Ideas and a selection of four washi tapes for embellishments.
- A rigid, durable hardcover with a sealed surface and embossed Bullet Journal on cover.
- Threadbound so the notebook easily opens flat for writing.
- Prenumbered pages for quick referencing.
- Pages are printed with a popular dot grid.
- Tip and instruction pages for bullet journaling. Key for task tracking. 4 page index for easy organization of collections. 4 numbered pages for the future log.
- Outer corners are rounded.
- Other journal features - 3 ribbon page markers, an elastic closure band, an expandable storage pocket inside the back cover. Stickers for labeling and archiving.
- The Staedtler Triplus Fineliner pens have fine 0.3mm nibs and colorful water based ink.
- The PITT Artist Pens are versatile brush pens able to create thick or thin brush strokes. The flexible nibs range from a super extra fine nib of 0.1mm for tiny details to a 0.8mm nib for bold lines and lettering.
- Professional quality Tombow graphite pencils with 2B, B and HB leads.
- Colorful Happy Planner highlighters with fun messages.
- Includes pencil sharpener, eraser and decorative washi tapes.
- 80 gsm acid free, ink proof paper threadbound in a hardcover journal
- Water based ink Staedtler pens.
- Archival India ink in the plastic PITT artist pens
- High density graphite Tombow pencils
- Natural rubber latex and silica grit eraser
- Plastic pencil sharpener with steel blades
- The journal is European size A5 which is approximately 5 3/4" x 8 1/4" (14.5cm x 21cm) 120 sheets (240 numbered pages) plus a tips and an index at the front and instructions at the back.
- 10 Staedtler Triplus Fineliner pens with 0.3mm nibs.
- 4 Faber-Castell PITT Artist pens.
- 3 Tombow MONO drawing pencils.
- Sand eraser.
- Trio grip pencil sharpener for 3 different size pencil barrels.
- 5 Happy Planner highlighters.
- 4 washi tapes.