Estimated Delivery:2-4 Business Days
An Exclusive Bible Journaling Kit to start your creative journey of reflection and worship on your Bible pages.
This Exclusive Illustrated Faith Bible Journaling Kit is the must have kit for anyone interested in exploring a creative reflection of Scripture. With this kit create a stunning, fully personalized Bible that speaks to you and reflects your Spiritual journey. This kit is packed with Illustrated Faith products to create inspirational, reflective and colorful journal entries and decorations in your Bible. The products are designed to apply directly to the Bible page with no bleed-through. Decorate the margins of your Bible, highlight key words and phrases or color and decorate the whole page. It really is up to you how you personalize each Bible page. Apply a small amount of paint onto the paint card and spread to create a colorful background for lettering, journaling or decorating. Color as much or as little of the page as you desire. The quick drying precision pen is perfect for adding your own notes and drawings on the paint or directly on the page. The stamps are both functional, decorative and easy to use. Adhere the tabs to quickly find a Book and use the tape runner to attach die cuts, tip-ins and other embellishments without mess. This kit has the tools for you to explore the creative world of Bible Journaling. Now bring yourself and your Bible and you're on the journey!
- A kit full of Illustrated Faith products designed to use directly on Bible pages
- Shanna's Favorite Paint Set - tubes of acrylic paint in 6 colors. Fast drying, high viscoscity and Bible safe.
- Paint It Paint Cards - 5 plastic cards to apply and scrap the paint on your Bible page. Each card features a message.
- Precision Pen - write and draw on the Bible page with no bleeding and use over acrylic paint
- Black Ink Pad - use with the Date-It roller stamp and clear stamps
- Date-It Stamp - a roller stamp to stamp the date of journaling and a roller with 11 words such as blessed, prayed, sermon, amen, worship and remember
- Books of the Bible Clear Stamps
- Acrylic block - for using your clear stamps. A grid guide on the stamp helps align the stamp.
- Bible book tabs - black and white folding tabs to mark the Books of your Bible, Genesis through Revelation.
- Criss Cross Washi - black and white decorative washi for decorating, layering, highlighting, creating tabs and more.
- Taperunner - double sided tape for adhering tabs, die-cuts, tip-ins and more. The tape is acid free, photo safe and permanent.
- Acrylic paint
- Plastic cards
- Roller stamp and clear stamps
- Acrylic block
- Cardstock tabs
- Permanent adhesive in plastic runner
- 6 tubes of paint, each 20ml
- 5 plastic credit-card sized paint cards
- 1 precision pen
- Ink pad 3 1/2" x 2 3/16"
- 1 roller stamp
- 93 cling stamps on 4" x 6" sheets
- 1 acrylic block 4" x 3" x 3/8"
- 66 cardstock tabs
- 30 foot of 5/8" (6 mm) washi
- 20 feet of clear tape