Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Broken China Broken China
Choose From 48 colors:
You'll fall in love with this so much that you might cry--and your tears falling on the page would oxidize and look amazing.
Crafting accident I think not. Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads are just what you need for your paper designs. The combo of pigment and water-reactive dye give Distress Oxide an advantage over other ink pads and allows you to create multiple products using a variety of techniques. Not only does the sprinkle of water leave beautiful water drops on the page, but the blend of pigment and water-reactive dye also allow for smooth blending among colors. Distress Oxide allows for layering that will allow you to add colors without it turning into a brown glob. Stamping will give you crisp presses. Create designs to put on cards, scrapbook pages, & more. Now while you can continue to cry tears of joy, why not just use the Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer instead
- Pigment AND water-reactive
- Available in 36 colors
- Coordinates with Distress Pallette
- Unique oxidizing effect
- Re-ink as needed
- Distress Oxide Ink Pads are housed in a plastic 3x3 container and they're made of pigment and water reactive dye that oxidize water when it's sprayed.
- The Distress Oxide Ink Pad comes in a convenient 3x3 size that is easy to store or take with you to a crafting party.
- Re-inking pads are available in .5oz size, sold separately.