FREE Shipping over
Estimated Delivery:Get it by
Ship To: 20149
A blooming, beautiful garden the Tim Holtz way.
For all you flower lovers out there - start drooling. This set, whilst designed to be used however you want, was especially marked for those peeps who like to colour. There is a heavy emphasis on detail in the stamps (hence the 'illustrated' word in the title), which is absolutely heavenly for shading and shadowing. However, simply stamped in a grey ink, for example, will give you a flower that looks like you've sketched it by hand! Use watercoloring techniques and you'll get a completely different, but just as exquisite floral look. It's entirely up to you how whether you want a flower used in repeat stamping over your page, or to create an entire luscious garden using this Illustrated Garden set. Either way, you can't go past the uniqueness and quality of these stamps.
- All flowers are individually hand sketch in an illustrated, detailed look
- Perfect for coloring, or usng distress techniques on a plethora of projects
- Finely detailed stamps
- Deeply etched, excellent quality red rubber cling mount stamps
- Thick foam for stamping clear, crisp images
- Adhere easily to a clear acrylic block
- Come on a 3 hole punched sheet for easy storage
- Made in the USA
- 5 individually hand sketched flower stamps in the set
- Flowers range in size from 1.25 x 4 to 2.5 x 4
- Total set size is 8.5 x 7 inches