Hi there Blitsy fans! Laurel Beard here today to share a video with you! I wanted to show you how fun and easy Tim Holtz Distress Paints are to use! I love the Distress product line.... Distress products are so unique as they are formulated to react with water so you can do some super fun techniques with them... A few deets about the distress paints!
- Distress Paints are a fluid water based acrylic paint
- Can be used on a variety of surfaces
- Has dabber tip for easy and no mess application
- Come in a variety of colors
- Formulated to react with water
- Blendable to create custom colors
In today's video, I have made a card using several different colors of distress paint and a 6x6 The Crafter's Workshop stencil! I wanted to show you how easy it is to use these paints to create colorful backgrounds. In the video you will see I overlapped colors many times to create custom colors and to blend. To remove the ink of another color from the dabber, simply brush your dabber over your work surface to remove the excess ink and voila! I hope you enjoy the video!