Quick Home Decor Pieces from Image 2000!
It's quite easy to transform any room in your home with a couple Image 2000 products. If you feel like your walls could use some lovin', you need to check out the quick projects I did using the Wooden Artist Board and Wooden Shelf from Image 2000.
These two projects were super quick! For my shelf, all I did was paint the inside a cool minty color. I left the outside unpainted to give my shelf more character. I ended up pairing paint and stickers to customize my wooden canvas. I painted my canvas with a pretty lilac color, cover it with stickers that spelled out my quote, and added a layer of spray paint over the entire top. When I pulled my stickers off of my canvas, I was left with purple letters spelling out my quote! I have seen this on Pinterest numerous times, but figure it was time I give this a try myself!
What quote would you add to your Atrtist Board? What color would you paint your wooden shelf?
Here's what you'll need:
- Image 2000 Wooden Artist Board Canvas
- Image 2000 Forever Inspired Wooden Shelf
- Chalk Paint (I used DecoArt Americana Chalk Paint in Escape and Folkart Chalk Paint in Lilac)
- 2 Paint Brushes (one large, one small)
- Spray Paint
- Alpha Stickers (you want to make sure your stickers are large enough for your canvas)