DIY Tropical Christmas Card
Think warm thoughts with this tropical Christmas card! Get the steps & supplies to make this DIY card yourself.
Shop this Project
Not all Christmas cards need to be traditional! Create a sparkly tropical Christmas card this holiday season!
Supplies for this Tropical Christmas card:
- Art Impressions Tropical Christmas Stamp Set
- Ranger Multi Matte Medium
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat Gun
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Therm O Web 3D Foam Squares
- Precision Press or Stamp Perfect tool
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Crystal Clear (Clear Overlay Pack), Aquamarine (Glitz and Glamour Pack), Moonlight (Shades of Spring Pack), Red Berry (Winter Warmers Pack), Emerald Green (Summer Time Pack)
- Spectrum Aquas: Crimson (Primary Pack), Bud Green, Meadow (Floral Pack)
- Acrylic Block
- Watercolor Cardstock
- Premium White Cardstock
Creating this tropical Christmas card is truly quick and easy. Simply stamp your images in Onyx Black ink, heat emboss them with clear powder and start coloring! I love using the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Crystal Clear pen as a waterbrush for my projects. It blends just like a waterbrush, but adds a stunning shimmer to everything it touches! Add whatever colors you prefer - don't be afraid to go non-traditional Christmas. These pens dry fairly quickly, but you can always use a heat gun to speed up the process! Then, adhere to a card base using foam squares and add some sequins. That's it! Simple and quick, but with amazing results! Check out the video for a full tutorial on how to make this adorable tropical Christmas card.
Looking for more ideas and inspiration? Follow us on You Tube! Happy Crafting!