These Unique Stamps From Prima Were Made For Coloring
Create Dimension and Texture with Different Mediums from Prima
NEW Rebekah Meier Mixed Media By Therm O Web
Therm O Web has once again expanded their product line, and boy are we happy they did. They have partnered with Rebekah Meier on their newest mixed media line that includes adhesives, papers, tapes, and foils!
Shop this Project
Rebekah Meier Mixed Media
Therm O Web has partnered with Rebekah Meier for one of their newest lines. The new Mixed Media Collection is a great addition to Therm O Web's ever expanding brand. The collection has products you will be grabbing constantly to incorporate into your mixed media cards, layouts and more.
For those of you who are not familiar with Rebekah Meier, she is an award winning designer, mixed media/collage artist, and author of 5 books. She has a passion for both fabric and paper and many times combines both to create her art. She is a craft industry consultant that loves teaching what she knows to others. She has taken her expertise and love of mixed media to create some amazing products including her partnership with Therm O Web. Here's more information about the products in her mixed media line:
- - The Mixed Media Adhesive Sheets are perfect for mixed media and collage projects. This strong, double-sided, permanent adhesive is fantastic for securing layers of paper, fabric or foil. The adhesive sheets are also great for creating text pages, adding to journals, mixed media, cards, scrapbooking and more.
- - Mixed Media Art Paper allows you to easily add texture to collage and mixed media projects. This unique, multi-purpose adhesive-backed paper is an excellent surface for mono-printing and other creative techniques like stamping and stenciling. You can also sew on it!
- - You can easily add texture and dimension to collage and mixed media projects with Mixed Media Foam Sheets. This double-sided foam adhesive creates an instant surface for assemblage, collage, stamping and stenciling. The Foam Sheets can easily be cut with scissors, dies and electronic cutting systems.
- - Art Tape has the same properties as Mixed Media Paper, except it comes in roll form. It can easily be cut with scissors, torn for a distressed edge, and used with texture plates to emboss.
- - Add beautiful luster to any collage or mixed media project with Mixed Media Transfer Foils. These unique colors cannot be found anywhere else and they are designed to gild various surfaces, including papers, embellishments and more. You can pair the transfer Foils with Rebekah's Mixed Media Medium. This medium can also be used to seal and glue.
- - Mixed Media Medium is a multi-purpose adhesive that works with a wide variety of art materials. Use it to adhere paper, fabric, metal and other ephemera to any project. Mixed Media Medium may also be used for foil transfer techniques, to create texture and dimension on a surface, and to seal artwork.
Check out all of the amazing projects below that incorporate products from the new Rebekah Meier Mixed Media Line. All of these projects were taken from the Therm O Web blog and created by their super talented design team.
Mixed Media Projects Using Rebekah's New Line
1. Mixed Media Card Creation via Rebecca Keppel
2. Spring Card with Art Impressions Stamps and Mixed Media Sheets via Audrey Yeager
3. Spring Watercolor Card Created With Mixed Media Sheets via Daniela Dobson
4. Scrapbook Layout Featuring Rebekah Meier Art Tapes via Audrey Yeager
When it comes to creating gorgeous mixed media projects, Rebekah Meier Mixed Media by Therm O Web is a must add to your stash. These products can be use to create beautiful mixed media projects and so much more!