Introducing the 2016 Blitsy Creative Team
Come meet Blitsy's latest team of expert crafters!
Today's the day! We're excited to finally announce our 2016 Blitsy Creative Team members!
Every time we do a call, we're always amazed at the talent we see. It's so much fun to check out everyone's blog and find just the right mix of style and crafting medium!
For this new team you'll see a few familiar faces, as you'll notice that some new crafty friends that have been added to the mix! This group of expert DIYers will be sharing tutorials and inspiration across many different crafting areas. Whether you're a beginner DIYer or a hardcore crafter, these ladies will have a project that is just perfect for you! Let's meet them!
Get to know our Creative Team a little better by visiting their personal blogs!
- Adrianne is returning to the team as our jewelry blogger! She is great at creating tutorials that beginners will feel comfortable trying and that experienced jewelry makers will love! You can find her sharing projects that take an hour or less on her blog, Happy Hour Projects.
- Andreja joins our team as our resident kid's crafter. We know that moms & teachers are always looking for simple but projects to do with teachers, and Andreja is here to help! You can visit her blog Easy, Peasy, and Fun for more projects and printables.
- Carisa absolutely blows us away with her gorgeous mixed media creations! She's truly an artist, and we're thrilled she's joining the Creative Team for another term. Check out more of her work at Inky Fairy Designs.
- We're excited to have Celine join our team as a talented papercrafter! We look forward to sharing her Project Life & scrapbook layouts and more with you! Visit her at her website, Celine Navarro.
- Chrissie returns to the team this year to share more card tutorials with Blitsy fans (we imagine she'll likely make it back into our studio a time or two as well). You can see what she's crafting up today at Harvest Moon Papiere.
- Dana is another expert cardmaker--and a Periscope lover like us! She uses some of our (and your!) favorite products to create fun cards, so get ready for lots of Distress Ink, Copic markers, and more cute stamps than you can handle! Learn more about Dana at Got Joy Creations.
- Heidi has been knitting since she was eight years old, so you know she knows her way around a skein. She'll be helping beef up our knitting & crochet tutorials for all you needle lovers (and those of you who want to learn!). Find more from her at Hands Occupied.
- We are thrilled to have Jennifer joining the team as our planner expert! This is an area that has really excited us in the past year, and we can't wait to be your new home for planning inspiration! You can see more tutorials from Jennifer at My Purpley Life.
- Kim is a highly-skilled crafter who can create everything from art to planner pages using top fine arts materials! We can't wait to see what she creates for us this year! Find more of her work at her blog, Kim Dellow.
- Prima & Graphic 45 lovers will not want to miss blogs from Lori! Somehow the elaborate cards become so simple once an expert shows you just how to create them! Visit her at her blog, Pinkcloud Scrappers.
- Natalie is our party person! She is great at using just a few simple papercrafting items to create an awesome event, and she's definitely going to inspire your next celebration. See more at her blog Natalme.
Be on the lookout for this team's latest blog posts, social media takeovers, and guest appearances right here at Blitsy! We can't wait for our craftiest year yet!