Social Media/Content Administration: Blitsy
Do you love DIY crafts AND Social Media? Can you spot trends and sharable content? Are you full of creative ideas, but also a bit analytical? Blitsy is one of the leading startups in Chicago with a loyal and active community of avid crafters. We are growing our presence on all of the major social media channels and want you to be a part of the team!
Blitsy is seeking a talented individual who isn’t afraid to take initiative and jump into big projects. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
• Build and implement a social media marketing calendar, working closely with internal and external teams
• Bridge gap between sales calendar / social media marketing calendar / and content publication
• Relationship building and customer service with our online community by maintaining Facebook,YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and other media accounts
• Administrative duties associated with tracking links, social media campaigns, repurposing content, and more
• Creating and curating compelling content that will be shared by influencers across multiple platforms
• Building, presenting, and implementing social media strategies
• Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline
• Strong communication skills
• Organized and detail oriented
• Creative and Flexible
• Social Media Expertise
• Genuine interest in DIY and/or crafts
• Self-starter, motivated, ready to get your hands dirty