Valentine Treat Boxes
Whip up some simple treat boxes to fill with sweets for your sweetie!
Happy Valentine's Day! These little treat boxes are a cinch to make and can easily be made out of scraps of cardstock if there are no tags handy.
Check out the steps and video below to make your own.
1. Cut two pieces of card stock measuring 2" x 2" and score top and bottom of each square 1/2" in from each edge.
2. Score two hang tags an 1" from the bottom edge. Or cut a cardstock rectangle measuring 2" x 4.25" and score an 1" from bottom
3. Use adhesive to overlap and secure folded flaps of hang tags.
4. Fold up sides of the two squares and secure to tags creating box sides.
5. Decorate as desired and fill with small treats.
6. Use twine to tie top of boxes closed. If you did not use hang tags punch a couple of holes at the top of the rectangles to achieve the same look.
Hand out to all of the sweeties in your life!