Unique Valentine's Day Cards for All Ages
Create unique Valentine's Day cards using heart foam shapes!
Shop this Project
My motto, when it comes to my craft supplies is: "Waste nothing", which basically means throw nothing away. Ever. I save all small paper scraps or extra embellishments because there is always that chance I can use those items in another project.
I am so happy I followed my crafting motto with the extra heart foam shapes that were left over from the shaker card I made. I held on to all of the solid heart foam shapes since I thought these little guys could be used for something else. After looking at my extra foam shapes, I thought it would be fun to use them to make mini Valentine's Day cards. These unique Valentine's Day cards are perfect for kids. They are pint-sized just like them!
- Run the heart die through a die cutting machine.
- Peel back the liner on the foam shape and add the solid heart die cut
- Fold a piece of white cardstock in half. Place the heart die on the paper fold. Move the die up so the top of the heart is above the fold. This will keep the paper from cutting in to two hearts and will create a folded heart.
- Peel the back off the foam heart and stick it to the folded heart.
- Glue a heart sequin on the center and add an enamel dot to the center.
These unique Valentine's Day cards are so easy to make, they can be whipped up in no time. Since the die cut hearts open up, they can be incorporated into other projects. You could use them as a name card for your Valentine's Day tablescape, or pair them with Valentine's Day favors.
Don't Miss TheseView All Articles