Painting with Watercolors in the New Prima Coloring Books
Facebook Live Announcement: Stamped Easter Eggs
This Unicorn Craft Will Brighten Your Day!
With just a few supplies, turn plain paper bags into magical creatures!
This unicorn craft puts a magical twist on a regular paper bag puppet! It's whimsical, simple to create and will keep kids and adults entertained for many afternoons to come. Check out the steps and video below to make your own!
1. Cut out shapes for unicorn's muzzle, ears, inner ears and horn.
2. Adhere in place using glue.
3. Cut strands of yarn for mane.
4. Tie together and adhere in place.
5. Draw details using black marker