Planner Stamping with Clearly Kelly
Get creative and inspired! Using a planner can be fun and colorful with stamps by Kelly Purkey called Clearly Kelly.
Shop this Project
Hello, Jennifer here today to inspire you to be creative with your planner using stamps. Kelly Purkey has been in collaboration with Hero Arts to produce a new line of planner stamps called Clearly Kelly. This includes clear stamp sets as well as wood mounted stamps.
Using a planner has evolved from being an appointment tracker and a long list of to-dos into paper than can be decorated with stickers, washi tape, different color pens and stamps to make it more pleasing to the eye. I love using stamps in my planner because I can use different colored ink pads to coordinate with the overall look of my pages.
- Hero Arts Kelly Purkey Mounted Rubber Stamp Set - Planner Icons
- Hero Arts Kelly Purkey Clear Stamps - Occasion Planner
- Hero Arts Kelly Purkey Clear Stamps - Outline Letters
- Doodlebug Monochromatic Washi Tape 12 Pack - Scallop
- Doodlebug Monochromatic Washi Tape 12 Pack - Polka Dot
- VersaMagic Dew Drops 4-Pack - Pretty Pastel
- VersaFine Small Inkpad - Smokey Grey
- Brilliance Dew Drop Pigment Ink Pad - Orchid
- Brilliance Dew Drop Pigment Ink Pad - Sky Blue
- Fiskars Stamp Block Set 4 Pack
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pen 10 Color Set
- Webster's Pages Color Crush A5 15-Month Month View Calendar
- Webster's Pages Color Crush A5 White Binder ONLY
- Webster's Pages Color Crush Tassel Charm - White
- Webster's Pages Color Crush Charm - Lucky in Love
- Color Crush Charm Extensions Little Loops - Gold Mint
For this month's pages, I wanted to use the 2016 Pantone Color of the Year, Rose Quartz and Serenity. The planner I am using is the A5 size Color Crush Planner in Classic White from Webster's Pages. Here is a look at how my pages looked before all the decorations.
First, I started off with laying down some washi tape. I combined a pretty floral tape with solid colored tape from Doodlebug. Then, I used the Mounted Rubber Stamp Set - Planner Icons to stamp in my work schedule and my husband's. Our work times are the same each day. He works during the day, and I work nights. The AM and PM icons are just what I need to keep our scheduled days on track.
VersaMagic Chalk Inks are my favorite ink pads to use in my planner because they do not bleed through the paper. I stamped the Outline Letters with VersaFine ink for a more crisp image.
The Occassion Planner stamp set is great for keeping track of all those special events such as birthdays, weddings, parties, holidays and more! I used Brilliance Dew Drop Pigment Ink Pads to give the pages some dimension and who doesn't love a little sparkle! I finish off by writing in my notes with a bold marker pen such as the Staedtler Triplus Fineliner.
Another great feature about these stamp sets is that you can cut and punch on the pre-printed guidelines and then add them into your planner. Perfect for travel and when you're on the go! They can fit into both A5 and Personal sized planners.
I hope that by sharing how I used stamps in my planner, it has inspired and motivated you to use your planner in a more fun and colorful way. Happy crafting and planning!