Hello, Jennifer here today to inspire you to be creative with your planner using stamps. Kelly Purkey has been in collaboration with Hero Arts to produce a new line of planner stamps called Clearly Kelly. This includes clear stamp sets as well as wood mounted stamps.
Planner Stamping with Clearly Kelly
Shop this Project
Using a planner has evolved from being an appointment tracker and a long list of to-dos into paper than can be decorated with stickers, washi tape, different color pens and stamps to make it more pleasing to the eye. I love using stamps in my planner because I can use different colored ink pads to coordinate with the overall look of my pages.
- Hero Arts Kelly Purkey Mounted Rubber Stamp Set - Planner Icons
- Hero Arts Kelly Purkey Clear Stamps - Occasion Planner
- Hero Arts Kelly Purkey Clear Stamps - Outline Letters
- Doodlebug Monochromatic Washi Tape 12 Pack - Scallop
- Doodlebug Monochromatic Washi Tape 12 Pack - Polka Dot
- VersaMagic Dew Drops 4-Pack - Pretty Pastel
- VersaFine Small Inkpad - Smokey Grey
- Brilliance Dew Drop Pigment Ink Pad - Orchid
- Brilliance Dew Drop Pigment Ink Pad - Sky Blue
- Fiskars Stamp Block Set 4 Pack
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pen 10 Color Set
- Webster's Pages Color Crush A5 15-Month Month View Calendar
- Webster's Pages Color Crush A5 White Binder ONLY
- Webster's Pages Color Crush Tassel Charm - White
- Webster's Pages Color Crush Charm - Lucky in Love
- Color Crush Charm Extensions Little Loops - Gold Mint
For this month's pages, I wanted to use the 2016 Pantone Color of the Year, Rose Quartz and Serenity. The planner I am using is the A5 size Color Crush Planner in Classic White from Webster's Pages. Here is a look at how my pages looked before all the decorations.
First, I started off with laying down some washi tape. I combined a pretty floral tape with solid colored tape from Doodlebug. Then, I used the Mounted Rubber Stamp Set - Planner Icons to stamp in my work schedule and my husband's. Our work times are the same each day. He works during the day, and I work nights. The AM and PM icons are just what I need to keep our scheduled days on track.
VersaMagic Chalk Inks are my favorite ink pads to use in my planner because they do not bleed through the paper. I stamped the Outline Letters with VersaFine ink for a more crisp image.
The Occassion Planner stamp set is great for keeping track of all those special events such as birthdays, weddings, parties, holidays and more! I used Brilliance Dew Drop Pigment Ink Pads to give the pages some dimension and who doesn't love a little sparkle! I finish off by writing in my notes with a bold marker pen such as the Staedtler Triplus Fineliner.
Another great feature about these stamp sets is that you can cut and punch on the pre-printed guidelines and then add them into your planner. Perfect for travel and when you're on the go! They can fit into both A5 and Personal sized planners.
I hope that by sharing how I used stamps in my planner, it has inspired and motivated you to use your planner in a more fun and colorful way. Happy crafting and planning!