Incorporating mixed media techniques into cards has never been easier. Follow along with this video and reference the steps below, to learn a few simple, mixed media tricks that can be applied to other crafty projects.
1. Create a background by adding some color through your stencils with acrylic paint. The Vicki Boutin blending sponge works great for this!
2. Use the background you just created with the stencils & paint and stamp/die cut your shapes. If you don't have a die cutting machine, the Sizzix Big Shot is a great choice
3. Add some watercolor detail with the Oil Pastel Crayons.
4. Dab on some paint for extra background details and stamp your sentiment.
5. Use the acrylic gel to adhere some glitter for texture.