How To Paint The Galaxy With Watercolors
3 Things to Make This Week With Blitsy - Week of June 6th
Memory Keeping with Webster's Pages & Maggie Holmes
Traveler's Notebooks are a great way to preserve those special moments without having to create a full on scrapbook layout. It's the perfect size to bring with you on the go, or when you don't have too much time on your hands.
Hi there! Jennifer here with a fabulous project for you today. Traveler's notebooks are a great for memory keeping. Traveler's notebooks are a great way to preserve those special moments without having to create a full on scrapbook layout. It's the perfect size to bring with you on the go, or when you don't have too much time on your hands. I love having a place to record all my memories, and using a traveler's notebook makes it easy to pick up and create in. Here I am using my Webster's Pages Color Crush Traveler's Notebook.
Let's face it, sometimes we just don't have the time to make lavish scrapbook layouts. There are times I just need a place a put in those concert tickets and jot down something memorable that happened. Here I used a few embellishments to remember my daughter's birthday.
Supplies | Shop the Post Below
- Webster's Pages Color Crush Traveler's Notebook
- Maggie Holmes Glittered Stickers - Gold Basics- Hearts, Circles & Stars
- Maggie Holmes Open Book Cardstock Die Cuts - Floral Ephemera Flowers & Leaves
- Maggie Holmes Shine Chipboard Stickers - Gold Glitter
- Maggie Holmes Shine Tassels
- Maggie Holmes Shine Sequin Embellishments - Gold Shapes
- Maggie Holmes Shine Standouts Embellishments - Delights w/ gold glitter
- Maggie Holmes Shine Thickers Stickers - Beautiful Words & Icons/Gold Glitter
- Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic Roller Stamp - Phrases & Icons
Not only can you create these simple layouts, but you can dress up your notebook too. The trick is to use lots of layers to add depth and dimension. I used a variety of chipboard stickers, thickers, and ephemera.
Dress up the entire notebook cover with more fun embelishments such as paperclips which I made using Maggie Holmes' Sequin Embellishments. Fill those pockets with stickers and more ephemera for later use.
Do you use a traveler's notebook? I hope this project gives you inspiration to use one for remembering those precious moments in life. Don't forget to grab your favorite Maggie Holmes Shine supplies to get you going!