Hi there! Jennifer here with a fabulous project for you today. Traveler's notebooks are a great for memory keeping. Traveler's notebooks are a great way to preserve those special moments without having to create a full on scrapbook layout. It's the perfect size to bring with you on the go, or when you don't have too much time on your hands. I love having a place to record all my memories, and using a traveler's notebook makes it easy to pick up and create in. Here I am using my Webster's Pages Color Crush Traveler's Notebook.
How To Paint The Galaxy With Watercolors
3 Things to Make This Week With Blitsy - Week of June 6th
Memory Keeping with Webster's Pages & Maggie Holmes
Let's face it, sometimes we just don't have the time to make lavish scrapbook layouts. There are times I just need a place a put in those concert tickets and jot down something memorable that happened. Here I used a few embellishments to remember my daughter's birthday.
Supplies | Shop the Post Below
- Webster's Pages Color Crush Traveler's Notebook
- Maggie Holmes Glittered Stickers - Gold Basics- Hearts, Circles & Stars
- Maggie Holmes Open Book Cardstock Die Cuts - Floral Ephemera Flowers & Leaves
- Maggie Holmes Shine Chipboard Stickers - Gold Glitter
- Maggie Holmes Shine Tassels
- Maggie Holmes Shine Sequin Embellishments - Gold Shapes
- Maggie Holmes Shine Standouts Embellishments - Delights w/ gold glitter
- Maggie Holmes Shine Thickers Stickers - Beautiful Words & Icons/Gold Glitter
- Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic Roller Stamp - Phrases & Icons
Not only can you create these simple layouts, but you can dress up your notebook too. The trick is to use lots of layers to add depth and dimension. I used a variety of chipboard stickers, thickers, and ephemera.
Dress up the entire notebook cover with more fun embelishments such as paperclips which I made using Maggie Holmes' Sequin Embellishments. Fill those pockets with stickers and more ephemera for later use.
Do you use a traveler's notebook? I hope this project gives you inspiration to use one for remembering those precious moments in life. Don't forget to grab your favorite Maggie Holmes Shine supplies to get you going!