Last Minute Super Bowl Craft: DIY Football Snack Cones
Score a touchdown with your Super Bowl snacks when you craft up these easy paper cones!
These fun DIY football cones are handy for holding snacks like popcorn & pretzels at your Super Bowl party. They are a perfect last minute addition to your party because you probably already have everything you need to create them. Check out the steps and video below to make your own!
- Paper Trimmer or Scissors
- Sheets of paper, brown and white
- Scor-Tape or double-sided adhesive
- Trim brown paper to 8" x 8" squares.
- Apply double-sided adhesive to one edge and peel up liner.
- Roll opposite corners inward creating a cone and press to secure.
- Cut strips of white paper measuring approximately 1/4" wide.
- To create football "stitches," trim strips, position on cone and adhere in place.
- Fill with snacks and display!