Planners can be used in many different ways. I keep a Webster's Pages Personal sized Color Crush Planner in Light Pink exclusively for journaling. I use the weekly pages as a gratitude journal and write down things to help keep me motivated and/or to give me inspiration.
3 Things to Make This Week With Blitsy - Week of May 9
11 DIY Projects for People Who are Obsessed With Their Pets
Journaling with a Webster's Pages Planner
Shop this Project
Supplies | Shop the Post Below
- Color Crush Faux Leather Personal Planner Kit 5.5"X8"-Light Pink
- Webster's Pages These Are The Days Enamel Dots
- Webster's Pages Color Crush Charm Extensions Little Loops - Pink Lemonade
- Webster's Pages Color Crush Charm - Garden Bouquet
- Webster's Pages Painted Passport Alpha Stickers - Aqua
- Webster's Pages Painted Passport Alpha Stickers - Wood Print
- Webster's Pages Make A Wish Stickers - Tags & Prompts
- Webster's Pages Painted Passport Stickers - Words
- Technique Tuesday Clear Stamps - Planner - Thanks
- VersaFine Small Inkpad - Smokey Grey
- Apple Pie Memories Acrylic Stamp Block W/Grips & Grid - 2.5" x 2.5" x .5"
- Doodlebug Monochromatic Washi Tape 12 Pack - Polka Dot
- Little B Decorative Paper Tape - Gold Love
- Little B Decorative Paper Tape - Silver Polka Dots
I used stamps from Technique Tuesday to stamp out some phrases as prompts for my journaling. You can do this for each day of the week, or even just in the notes section. I added some pops of color using enamel dots, stickers, and washi tape.
For customization, alpha stickers are great to spell out exactly what you need to say.
Then, simply jot down your thoughts, your feelings, something significant that happened that day, special moments and even quotes.
Having a journal is a great way to unwind from a hectic day. When I can't make time to make full blown scrapbook layouts, this makes a great way to preserve those memories and still be creative.