DIY Bunny Easter Boxes
Somebunny will be so happy to receive one of these cute little boxes filled with treats!
It's almost spring and springtime means Easter is just around the corner! These little bunny easter boxes are simple to make and can easily be made from scraps of cardstock if there are no tags handy.
Check out the steps and video below to make your own. Hoppy Easter!
1. Score two hang tags 1 3/4" from the bottom edge. Or cut two cardstock rectangles measuring 6.25" x 3.5" and score each 1 3/4" from bottom.
2. Cut a piece of card stock measuring 4 1/2" x 2 1/4" and score top and bottom of the rectangle 1" in from the shorter edge.
3. Use adhesive to overlap and secure folded flaps of hang tags.
4. Bring top ends of hang tags together and use a pencil to draw bunny ears.
5. Holding sides together, use scissors to cut out ear shapes.
6. Cut the piece of cardstock you scored, in half, perpendicular to the score lines.
7. Apply tape to scored flaps and secure to tags creating box sides.
8. Use a piece of pink paper to cut out a nose and adhere in place.
9. Use the chalk pens to draw mouth, whiskers, inner ears and eyes.
10. Fill bunny easter boxes with small treats.
11. Use ribbon to tie ears together and keep boxes closed.
Give to somebunny special!