Nuvo Embellishment Mousse is a light, airy iridescent texture paste with a fluffy consistency. It creates a shimmery finish when applied and can create extra dimension when applied in a thick layer and left to dry.
1. Create a textured background by running a piece of cardstock through your die cut machine using an embossing folder. Deposit a small amount of mousse onto your work surface and lightly apply a very thin layer of embellishment mousse using a brush or your finger. It will pick up the embossed texture of your card as you apply it sparingly.
2. Stamp your sentiment onto a smaller piece of cardstock. Place a stencil along one corner of the card and apply embellishment mouse through the stencil using a brush or your finger. For a more dimensional look, apply mousse in a thick layer using a palette knife and allow to dry completely.
3. Using a waterbrush, mix and dilute the embellishment mousse on your work surface to create a shimmery paint with a watercolor consistency. Paint a few strokes around your sentiment.
4. Use Nuvo Drops to add finishing touches to your sentiment and allow to fully dry. Nuvo Drops dry as dimensional dots that add enamel like shine to your projects.
5. Adhere your sentiment to your background using foam adhesive and mount all layers onto a folded card base.