8 Ways to Update Old Office Chairs
Turn your boring old office chairs into modern, trendy pieces of furniture with these 8 amazing ideas!
Office chairs aren't always the most exciting. They are typically monotone in color and look and feel very "buttoned-up". It's time to break out of the traditional mold and add some life into your old office chair! These 8 office chair makeovers will take your old office chair to the next level. After you see all of these amazing transformations you will want to makeover ALL of the chairs in your office (just don't tell your boss you got the idea from us!).
Check out these 8 awesome chair makeovers!
1. This Ikea chair was once white with silver legs. The Little Green Notebook added fabric to her chair and spray painted the legs gold. I am in-love with her new chair! How cute would an entire conference room be with chairs that look like this one?! Check out the full makeover here. Make sure to grab some Mod Podge for your project.
2. Liz from Love Grows Wild removed the plastic covering from the bottom and back part of her chair, she spray painted the exposed metal, and covered the seat of her chair with black and white houndstooth fabric! What a transformation! Houndstooth Office Chair Makeover.
3. This Office Chair Makeover via Little Inspiration is the perfect pairing of gold and mint! To add more oomph to her chair, Angie painted the legs gold and added a trendy black and white pillow. It's amazing these two updates really changed the look of her chair!
4. Umm, so this office chair makeover only cost $3!! Allison transformed her dated chair into a modern masterpiece with a little help from some paint! She painted the legs gold and her chair white. It really is amazing what paint can do! Check out her full tutorial on her blog, Dream a Little Bigger.
5. I am in LOVE with this Vintage Chair Transformation from The Sweet Escape! You have to see the before picture of this gorgeous piece. She used a dress to cover the top (yes, a dress!) and vinyl for the seat. I need to go on craigslist stat to find my own treasure!
6. How About Orange took an old office chair and added some funky wood grained fabric to make it a modern, whimsical office piece. It's kind of like taking a seat on a squishy stump! Check out the full tutorial here.
7. Kate from Centsational Girl shows you that adding a modern geometric print and some paint to a less than exiting office chair can breathe some new life into it. Holy Moly, this is cute! Head on over to her blog to check out the step-by-step tutorial.
8. Okay, so we have all seen the Abominable Snowman. This office chair makeover is basically him hugging you every single time you sit at your desk to do some work. Who wouldn't want a warm, fuzzy hug? Katie from Upcycled Treasures is responsible for this adorable chair redo.