5 Reasons You Need These Alcohol Markers
Check out some of the ways Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers will change the way you color!
Shop this Project
If you've never worked with the Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers from Crafter's Companion, I'm here to tell you 5 reasons why you must add them to your stash!
1. They are quick drying. Spectrum Noir markers contain a mixture of alcohol & dye ink. The alcohol evaporates quickly making for fast dry times and they can be used with a blender to eliminate color lines.
2. They are a dual tip marker. It has a chisel tip for creating broad lines and a bullet point for fine lines.
3. They are good for creating flat areas of color and are easily blendable when creating highlights and shadows for more realistic effects.
4. Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers are permanent on most surfaces including metal, wood, and fabric so they are a great for altering numerous surfaces.
5. They are non-toxic, refillable, and sold in numbered sets making color blending easy for beginners! They are also labeled on the barrel and ends so it's easy to find the tip and color you are looking for and the barrel design will prevent your markers from rolling off your work space!
Check out the video below to see Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers in action and view each of the five reasons you need them!