Ranger Inkssentials Enamel Accents is a dimensional, opaque medium that dries to a high gloss finish. You may have seen pre-made enamel dots out there in the crafting world, well with these little bottles you can create any size or shape enamel embellishment you want. Simply apply and allow to dry! Below are 10 ways to use Enamel Accents.
Mixed Media Products and a DIY Hand Painted Porcelain Mug
Feel The Summer Vibes With These Patriotic & Sunny Paper Collections
10 Ways to Incorporate Enamel Dots Into Your Projects
Shop this Project
10 ways to use enamel dots
1. Create bullet points in your art journal, scrapbooking layout or planner.
2. Randomly apply Enamel Accent dots, dashes or scribbles on blank paper to make your own patterned backgrounds.
3. Add dimension to existing patterned paper by applying and incorporating into sections of the design.
4. Use them anywhere a dot is needed: as eyes, centers of flowers or borders.
5. Create dimensional text by using them to write out a simple message.
6. Create dots on parchment paper and allow to dry. You can save these to apply to your projects later with adhesive, fill clear 3-D elements with them or use a bunch of them on a project to create a fun confetti effect.
7. Accent DIY jewelry with Enamel Accents to add color and shine.
8. Coat the entire surface of metal findings or embellishments with a layer of Enamel Accents. This evokes the trendy enamel look of popular crafting accessories only you get to choose the colors!
9. Make your own custom embellishments on parchment paper by creating shapes, swirling colors together, or placing dots in a line to create strips. Then apply to your project using an adhesive once dry.
10. Use a stencil to create shapes made up of enamel dots. Simply use stencil as a guide and fill area with dots of different sizes, leaving a bit of space between them.
Hope these suggestions inspire you to give Enamel Accents a try. There are so many fun colors to choose from and their versatility makes them an easy addition to paper crafts, mixed media, home decor, jewelry and more!