Looking for the perfect way to store all those stickers for your Happy Planner? This tutorial will show various ways of how to create your own sticker book!
How to Make a Happy Planner Sticker Book
Shop this Project
Supplies | Shop the Post Below
- Create 365 Happy Planner - Dashboard
- Create 365 Happy Planner - Stickers Life Quotes
- Create 365 Happy Planner - Stickers Colorful Dots
- Create 365 Happy Planner Stickers - Show Up
- Create 365 Happy Planner Stickers - Take Note Gold Foil
- Create 365 Happy Planner Stickers - Good Day Brights
- Create 365 Happy Planner - Stickers Everyday Reminders
- Create 365 Stickers - Love This Neutral
- Create 365 Happy Planner - Punch
- Create 365 Planner Expander Rings - Gold
- Create 365 Happy Planner Expander Rings - Black
- 3M Scotch Advanced Tape Glider With 2 Tape Rolls
- Any laminator
- Laminator Sheets (5 mil)
- Previously used/ unused planner pages
- 3M Scotch Washi Tape .59" x 393" - Black
- Fiskars Teresa Collins Non-Stick Scissors - 5" Pink
- Fiskars SureCut Deluxe Paper Trimmer - 12"
One way to make your sticker book is to take unused or previously used planner pages (if you do not plan on archiving or saving them). With this example, you do not need a hole punch as you will use the existing punched edge. Next, take your paper trimmer and trim a page to about 5.25 inches. This will be your base. Then, I used my 3M Scotch Advanced Tape Glider on all four sides of the back of the sticker sheet. Adhere the sticker sheet onto your trimmed planner page leaving room for the punched edge. Take another sticker sheet, place adhesive on all four sides and stick this on the opposite side of the planner page. Repeat this with each sticker sheet and you will have a book full of stickers. I recommend using the expander rings to attach all the pages together if you have a large amount of stickers. This will also be useful as your sticker collection grows.
To reinforce the edges of the planner pages, you will need a hole punch and washi tape. Again, using unused or previously used planner pages, tape the edges with washi tape, then use non-stick scissors to trim off the excess. Next, place the page into your hole punch. Then, adhere the sticker sheets as mentioned above.
If you would rather not use washi tape, another way to make a more sturdy base is by laminating the planner pages first. I prefer to use 5 mil laminating sheets as they are thicker. First, I trimmed the page into 2 inch strips. Then, run it through the laminator and trim the excess with a paper trimmer. Next, place one strip at a time into your hole punch. Adhere the sticker sheets as mentioned above.
Also, you can simply run a laminator sheet by itself to create a thick piece of plastic. Cut 2 inch strips and punch them one at a time into your hole punch. Then, adhere the sticker sheets as mentioned above.
To finalize your sticker book, I use The Happy Planner - Dashboards, to create a front and back cover. Simply add them onto your rings. Choose whichever method works best for you. Now you can have easy access to all your favorite stickers for your happy planner. Happy Planning!